Sunday, June 1, 2008

Save Bigfoot

I have been kicking around an idea I had lately, only to find I have been beaten to it. Once in a while when the topic of Bf evidence comes up, I'll hear someone say, "next time someone sees Bigfoot they should try and shoot it, and then there would be evidence!"

My concern is the amount of times I hear this, so I looked into how to protect a species under the Endangered Species Act. During my research I have found that the government has already done so, at least on the local level. So Skamania County has a real ordinance! I would like to see if BfR$LC can't get this done on the federal level and perhaps protect the big guy from harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's keep the language clean, keep in mind we have younger fans and we want to make this the best bigfoot website for bigfoot news and bigfoot research.

Please read our terms of use policy.