Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dr. Matthew Johnson Breaks the Internet at Bigfoot Habituation Conference


At his TS-USA Bigfoot habituation Conference Dr. Matthew Johnson of TeamSquatchinUSA.com revealed the "rest of the story" about on of his Southern Oregon Habituation Area (SOHA) experience. 

He says he saw a portal open up with a red sky with dark vegetation in the foreground with two small creatures with red glowing eyes. 


Two 3 foot tall creatures were witnessed by John Carlson and Adam Davies. When Matthew Johnson flashed a light towards the portal the Stargate-like portal  closed. When Mr. Johnson turned the flashlight away and as Carlson and Davies walked towards the portal location it would open back up. Twice more Johnson shined the light and twice more he shut it down.

Later Johnson claimed that he slept while Davies and Johnson stayed awake all night. While sleeping he was visited by a Sasquatch in a dream. 

The dream Sasquatch explained to Johnson that Portals was merely a "doorway" for Sasquatch and the 3 ft creatures were merely guards. The Sasquatch further explained that light was a common way to close portals. 

12 comments:

  1. You are being objective here, Guy, which is good, but I think the veil is lifting in regard to the inter-dimensional aspects of this phenomena we call the Sasquatch People. I write about it at Bizarre Bigfoot, my blog. Check out The Ra Material and how it relates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Exactly, this is not the first time something like this happens. If people dismiss the "paranormal" aspect of the Sasquatch phenomenon, they are dismissing a key aspect of it. But hey, have fun with your casts, you won't be getting anything more.

      Delete
  2. Bunch of idiots! What have you drank before you went out! That crap Yall are sayin is why nobody will believe they are out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Bunch of Idiots"??? Only one person is making this claim he has, self admittedly, suffered traumatic brain damage......

      Delete
  3. You saw a portal that was apparently manipulated by your flashlights and...your cell phone camera wasn't working? You just went to sleep?

    Sorry, your story doesn't sound at all true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm somewhat tempted to respond, but I don't think I will. I'll probably write about my impression of the events at SOHA on my blog in the near future, but only with Adam's permission.

    It was good to meet you at the Olympic Project weekend, Guy. Hope to see you there again soon and get more of a chance to talk. I like your site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey John,
    Why don't you strictly write about what you saw, felt, heard, etc... ?That way you do not have to seek permission from anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll word what I want to say very carefully, that's for sure. I don't want to upset Adam and I don't want to tick off Dr. Johnson either. Adam's my friend and I understand his discomfort with this situation. Matt was kind enough to allow me to go visit SOHA and I appreciate that. They're both decent guys and I want to respect their feelings.

    ReplyDelete

Let's keep the language clean, keep in mind we have younger fans and we want to make this the best bigfoot website for bigfoot news and bigfoot research.

Please read our terms of use policy.