Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bigfoot Documentary by the Best Bigfoot Field Reporter™

Our friend Sharon Lee showing her love for Bigfoot
Sharon Lee runs The Bigfoot Field Reporter. Sharon's site has the distinction of her actually traveling to many of the events she covers. Something us armchair bloggers respect and appreciate (as we should). We have vicariously been to so many Bigfoot happenings through her site. She wants to take what she does best a step further, she wants to do a single trip around the country and document it. We want to help her and hope you do too. You can pledge as little as $5 (every bit counts) to help fund this well-planned documentary. To pledge you can go to the Kickstarter page, Squatching U.S.A.

Below is Sharon's passionate reason for the journey:
I have worked at Cleveland State University 12 years for the benefit of having my 3 love of my life daughters attend for free.  I have lived my entire life for them and now that they are grown, I want to live my life for me!
On July 1st I am going to load up my Jeep with camping gear and clothes, my laptop and cell phone and I am going to begin a cross country journey to research Bigfoot, but mostly to document me meeting all of the Bigfoot enthusiasts I have met through Facebook.
This is a map of the 6,900 mile trip, it starts at Cross Fork, PA and ends in Jefferson, TX. Hitting at least 10 cities in between. To pledge you can go to the Kickstarter page, Squatching U.S.A.


View Larger Map


I don't know why your still here you should be at the kickstarter pledging for the trip. She only needs $5000 which is a very modest amount, you can pledge as little as $5. Every little bit helps. Bigfoot Lunch Club fans don't let us down, so far we have helped fund two other Kickstarter campaigns, let's get this one funded too! To pledge you can go to the Kickstarter page, Squatching U.S.A.

Watch Sharon's video below.



Every donation helps we have about fifteen more days to get this project launched and funded. To pledge you can go to the Kickstarter page, Squatching U.S.A.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Let's keep the language clean, keep in mind we have younger fans and we want to make this the best bigfoot website for bigfoot news and bigfoot research.

Please read our terms of use policy.