Tuesday, November 10, 2009

TOP 10 TUES: Bigfoot Quotes


1. “I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault.” Source: Stand-up comedian Mitch Hedburg

2. “I saw Bigfoot once. 1951, back in Sequoia National Park. Had a foot on him thirty-seven inches heel to toe.” Source: Movie: Close Encounters of the Third Kind

3. “Yo' momma's so hairy, Bigfoot takes pictures of her.” Source: The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

4. "Your rhymes are fake like a Canal Street watch, You’re hearing me and you're like `Oh my god it's Sasquatch!`" Source: Beastie Boys

5. Mulder: (explaining cryptozoology) Animals that aren't supposed to exist like Sasquatch and the Ogopogo and the Abominable Snowman and-
Scully: (interrupting) Don't mind him. He'll go on forever”. Source: X-Files

6. "Given the scientific evidence that I have examined, I'm convinced there's a creature out there that is yet to be identified," Source: Jeff Meldrum in National Geographic

7. “…you're talking about a yeti or bigfoot or sasquatch. Well now, you'll be amazed when I tell you that I'm sure that they exist.” Jane Goodall on NPR

8. Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth: Bunk! Bunk, I say! Bring me a bag full of Bigfoot's droppings or shut up!
Ranger Park: I have the droppings of someone who saw Bigfoot. Source: Futurama

9. Your wife's a Bigfoot, isn't she, Gus? Your wife is a Bigfoot, isn't she? Source: Edie Murphy, Delirious

10. “It smells like Bigfoot's d*ck!” Source: Movie Anchorman: Ron Burgundy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's keep the language clean, keep in mind we have younger fans and we want to make this the best bigfoot website for bigfoot news and bigfoot research.

Please read our terms of use policy.