Sunday, June 20, 2010

OSS Scott Nelson a retired naval cryptolinguist reveals Bigfoot language

Using Transcribe! An official transcription software. First and
foremost a lesson on crypto linguistics, a fascinating science. Nelson
explains not only the communication between Sasquatch, but specific
cognates used by them like no, I, and me.

Revealed also are conversational behaviors, like verbal punctiations
used by Sasquatch to indicate when they are finished speaking.

Through isolated audio loops we hear other morpemed that indicate
other cognates like "food."

One loop is a remarkable pigeon, a primitive language syntax, for, "me
watch food, me play food"

2 comments:

  1. I've listened to some interviews with him on youtube, and was blown away. Extremely, extremely interesting subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've listened to some interviews with him on youtube, and was blown away. Extremely, extremely interesting subject.

    ReplyDelete

Let's keep the language clean, keep in mind we have younger fans and we want to make this the best bigfoot website for bigfoot news and bigfoot research.

Please read our terms of use policy.