Friday, November 26, 2010

Fisher Price Bigfoot really Cheap!

Thanks to the IHeartSavingMoney.com website they have found a couple of really good deals on the Fisher Price Imaginext Bigfoot Toy. You could save up to $30 bucks off the retail site. We have one ourselves and it is super cool! Make sure you hint to your familiy members and tell them about this great deal.

Amazon – Imaginext Bigfoot Monster & Stuffed Bear For $69.88

Yes, Black Friday is winding down and I am still shopping
I found a great deal that I thought I would share with you all. My little one loves that Fisher Price Bigfoot Monster. It is a love/hate relationship. It scares him to death but he loves to watch it when we are out shopping at Target. All weekend he has been holding on to a picture of it from a sales circular…so I decided to see if I could find a deal on it. Well–I did and went ahead and grabbed it for Santa to bring.

Amazon has Fisher-Price Imaginext BIGFOOT the Monster priced at $84.88. Well there are two promotions that make this deal even better.

First you get the Amazon Exclusive Limited Edition Brown and Cream Bear by Gund for FREE with the Bigfoot toy and you can use the code FPBF5015 to save an additional $15!!

That means you get Bigfoot and the stuffed bear for $69.88!!

I used some Amazon credits that I had…but if you use your MasterCard to purchase $75 or more in eligible items from the Holiday Toy List, you can get free 2-day shipping OR if you’re an Amazon Prime member, you’ll receive a $10 credit towards a future purchase!!
So Amazon Prime members can get both for as low as $59.88—WOW!!



RELATED POSTS
Fisher Price Debuts Bigfoot
NY POST: Must Have Toy

EXTERNAL LINKS
I Heart Saving Money Bigfoot Deal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's keep the language clean, keep in mind we have younger fans and we want to make this the best bigfoot website for bigfoot news and bigfoot research.

Please read our terms of use policy.