Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Organizer of the Nations Largest and Most Active UFO Network Comes to Portland

Una Drake; Seattle UFO Network Organizer

DATE: Saturday September 17th
TIME: 6-9 PM Doors open at 5:30pm
WHERE: NW Quimby Lucky Lab  | 1945 NW Quimby St. Portland, OR 97209
WHO: Una Drake; Seattle UFO Network Organizer

Una Drake is the Organizer of the Seattle UFO Network (SUFON.org), one of the largest and most active UFO-related organizations in North America.  SUFON hosts a variety of events throughout the year including lecture presentations, trips to regional UFO hot spots, and social meetups.

Don't miss this rare opportunity to hear from the organizer of one of the largest and most active UFO Networks. Buy your ticket below.

A lifelong student of spirituality and the paranormal, Una is passionate about helping individuals through the awakening process and facilitating connection with others of like mind and heart. Una offers intuitive readings, shamanic healing work, education and coaching to help clients increase the Peace, Joy, and Love in their lives.

Una lives in Seattle with her two daughters, and their adorable cat, Muffin. In her down time, Una enjoys cooking, creating mandalas and watching Hulu with her boyfriend, Joe.

As we get closer to Halloween we like to cover the fringe topics leading up to Thom Powell in October. Una will take us beyond Bigfoot, to UFO's and beyond.

GET YOUR TICKETSOW!

UFOs, Fairies and Shamanic Experience
What do reports from UFO/ET and Fairy experiencers have in common? Could they be linked? What about the otherworldly encounters reported during certain shamanic journeys? Are these experiences new...or ancient? Do they tell us about creatures literally from a different world?...Or do they hint at what it really means to be Human and Humanity's true role in the multiverse?

Come explore these heady questions with Una Drake at HopsSquatch! Buy your ticket below!

1 comment:


  1. My husband breakup with me and left me to be with another woman,and i wanted him back.I was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, I love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him break up with me so that he can be able to get marryed to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my man until i went to London to see a friend and who was having the same problem with me but she latter got her Husband back and i asked her how she was able to get her husband back and she told me that their was a powerful spell caster called Dr.Unity that he help with love spell in getting back lost lover back, and i decided to contact the same Dr.Unity and he told me what is needed to be done for me to have my man back and i did it although i doubted it but i did it and the Dr told me that i will get the result after 28hours, and he told me that my husband was going to call me and i still doubted his word, to my surprise my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one big family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity of Unityspelltemple@gmail.com, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is best spell caster online who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are there and your lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Unity on his email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call or Add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 .

    ReplyDelete

Let's keep the language clean, keep in mind we have younger fans and we want to make this the best bigfoot website for bigfoot news and bigfoot research.

Please read our terms of use policy.