Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Xmas Epic!

Man! The book to the left is indeed my favorite present this year. Which brings me to one of the things I forgot to mention in the previous post. This past year we had the honor of having the Loren Coleman leave a comment on our site...

Mr.Coleman's comment is reprinted below.

Welcome to the wonderful, crazy world of blogging.

At Cryptomundo, we deal in an extremely high volume of new reports and postings, so to say you *scooped* us is fine with us. We need not mention the scores of stories we paid attention to while you highlighted Cameron Gainer's newest appearance.

But let me mention that, yes, Cryptomundo's first posting about Cameron Gainer's art was on September 14, 2006, with a followup on October 22, 2006, and an added update on October 20, 2007.

I guess I could post on Cryptomundo, in response to this posting that we scooped you on posts about Gainer's art by almost 17 months, but I won't. LOL.

Keep up the good work.


Well thank you again sir I hope we still do you proud. Please folks if you get a chance please donate to the International Cryptozoology Museum as we have asked you to do in the past.

Oh and if you do not know who Loren Coleman is you can visit is fabulous sight Cryptomundo or check out his Bio at Wikipedia

As always Mr.Coleman any progress made in crytozoology is only due to our ability to stand on the shoulders of your achievments. BfRLC salutes you!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comments on my work, my book, and my comment. You have someone that knows you well, and I hope you enjoy the gift.

    I appreciate your kindness, and thank you for your thoughts. My sense of humor and lightheartedness were sent in good cheer, and I am humbled by your generous remarks, once again.

    May your year be a good one, and your life have its special cryptozoological moments.

    Best wishes to you, yours, and your readers,
    Loren

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is suggested to check on using the seller’s replica watches prior to purchasing any kind of item. It is best to not get in touch with or even purchase any kind of replica watches to some vendor that doesn't have any kind of suggestions. Web marketplace is extremely big as well as you'll be able to choose a lot more than 100 styles. Persistence is essential as well as attempt to choose the greatest one which may completely match a person.You will find replica swiss watches individuals who choose choosing the right rolex replica for his or her individual make use of. This doesn’t issue concerning the price if the item appears to be top quality as well as fashionable, after that they're not going to be worried about the price of the fake rolex dateJust.

    ReplyDelete

Let's keep the language clean, keep in mind we have younger fans and we want to make this the best bigfoot website for bigfoot news and bigfoot research.

Please read our terms of use policy.