Sunday, January 19, 2014

Dean Cain: 10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty Changed My Views on Bigfoot

10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty Host Dean Cain
"I wouldn't have done the show if I didn't think there was a possibility [of Bigfoot existing]...I started off as a major skeptic and I'm much less skeptical now than I was." --Dean Cain on his changed views about Bigfoot

We have not been impressed with Dean Cain as host of the 10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty, but he gives an excellent interview with Steve Edwards and Araksya Karapetyan on Good Day L.A.

Moving forward we are going be watching Dean Cain as host in a different light. We still think the host of a gameshow should be tough but show some sympathy towards the contestants like Jeff Probst (Survivor), Phil Keoghan (Amazing Race), Tim Gunn (Project Runway) or Padma Lakshmi (Top Chef). The last example, Padma, did start off pretty cold, so Dean may change.

Read some highlights of the interview below followed by the 5 minute video clip. We think Dean Cain does an excellent job selling the show and giving proper respect to the Saquatch phenomena.

Dean Cain says he didn't believe in Bigfoot before he started filming the reality show "10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty," but now his views have changed.

The series features nine teams of two people, all searching for the creature.

"Since I've already shot the show, I can't say definitively whether I believe there's a Sasquatch, Bigfoot, Yetty out there," Cain told "Fox & Friends. "But I will say this: I started off as a major skeptic and I'm much less skeptical now than I was."

In order for a contestant to win the competition series, they must show proof that they've tracked down Bigfoot."We have field tests first, and then we have a hunt, and if they can find definitive DNA and visual proof...they win $10 million."

Dean Cain joins Steve Edwards and Araksya Karapetyan on Good Day L.A.
Los Angeles Local News | FOX 11 LA KTTV

SRC: MyFoxLA.com

Do you think Dean Cain is the right host for the show? What do you think changed his views? Let us know in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. This program encourages people to shoot bigfoots despite the fact that it will never pay any money for "bodies." I find that to be more than a scam, it's criminal and not at all in the spirit of good healthy bigfooting. Get the suckers to submit a body, steal it, never disclose it, and keep going to try to get more bodies. I call that malicious fraud, don't know about you. It also sets back bigfoot/human relations about a century, if there ever was such a thing. Why are good bigfooters not reacting to the evil nature of this show? I just don't understand how simple minded so many human beings can be. It's very discouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because, they all want the fame and fortune. Some will do anything to get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the show and they carry different types if cameras and field biology collection kits. Not rifles. They aren't trying to kill bigfoot. Get your facts straight before making such an outlandish claim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Dean Cain at Louisville Comicon. His agent was very upset when I asked if he had a photo of him from Big Foot Bounty

    ReplyDelete

Let's keep the language clean, keep in mind we have younger fans and we want to make this the best bigfoot website for bigfoot news and bigfoot research.

Please read our terms of use policy.